Before I joined the list, there was a discussion about using CP/M over the serial line:

http://lists.bitchin100.com/htdig.cgi/m100-bitchin100.com/2021-November/086361.html

This definitely seems like something I want to do (log into the M100, via minicom/screen). The thread is a bit involved and convoluted and I'm not sure that the author, Tom Hoppe, got it working completely, but I was wondering if anyone knew about it or had a short howto...

Is it possible to to control the M100 CP/M session via screen/minicom (enough to edit files, assemble them, and run them)? Is there a straightforward method to do so?

Thanks,

Will