>From : dpl...@alum.mit.edu
Date : 2024-03-18 - 13:57 (CEST)
To : m...@bitchin100.com
Subject : Re: [M100] looking for assembler/debugger
 I also like "8080/8085 assembly language subroutines" by Lance Leventhal
 https://archive.org/details/80808085assembly0000leve/mode/1up

  On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 6:32 AM Anthony Coghlan <
  coghl...@gmail.com> wrote:

    What a great thread!  :)  Very late to the party but will add a couple of
books.  Not M100-specific, but if you’re interested in a couple of very good
general 8085 books, I would recommend these.  The first is a self-contained
course (probably a quite popular textbook originally), while the second is a
more compact reference.  I believe I found both in PDF on
    archive.org (Internet Archive).

    *  Judi Fernandez and Ruth Ashley, _Introduction to 8080/8085 Assembly
Language Programming_.

    *  Noel Morris, _Pocket Guide Assembly Language for the 8085_.

    I’ll have to check out John’s _Inside the Model 100_ reference.

    Best wishes,

    Anthony

      On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 10:01 AM David Plass <