No No No , come to St Cloud and sleep on the streets.
There is a little lake three blocks from my house.
I am working to get a house for inebriates so we could
protest for that. Many St Cloud people think they are
just stupid idiots who deserve to sleep there. Wooooo
I would love that!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been voicing for
that house since 1999. It is now going to be built.

--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Geert,
>
> if we have too much visitors I propose we all take
> the train to Paris and
> join the demonstrations!
>
> Solidarnosc Now,
>
> Guido

href="http://groups.msn.com/POPOPEINT/guidovermeulenartiste.msnw";>http://gro

ups.msn.com/POPOPEINT/guidovermeulenartiste.msnw</A><BR>

href="http://shadowtributes.blogspot.com";>http://shadowtributes.blogspot.com

href="http://boklist.blogspot.com";>http://boklist.blogspot.com</A><BR>

href="http://Friour1.blogspot.com";>http://Friour1.blogspot.com</A><BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> " If everyone demanded peace instead of another
> television set, then  <BR>
> there'd be peace."<BR>
> <BR>
>    -  John Lennon -<BR>