Hi!

The voice changes by region, so if you are UK, you are stuck with United
Kingdom Daniel, and you don't get other choices. Whichever voice is used as
compact is the one you're going to have to stick with when downloading the
premium voice. You can, however, switch to another region to change this, but
note this also changes the date and time formatting, etc.

I remember speaking with Lynne about this a few months back, and when she tried
it apparently the iPhone was unable to change the setting because of the
baseband. Whether this is still the case, I'm not sure, though I still can't
understand why that would have to change when you switch regions. I personally
have never had issues doing this.

Regards,
Nic