I don't know what else to grab here, and I need the machine back soon.

machinekit@beaglebone:/sys/bus/iio/devices/iio:device0$ lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
xeno_can_c_can          9479  0
xeno_can               19360  1 xeno_can_c_can
c_can_platform          4293  0
uio_pruss               4058  1
c_can                   7764  1 c_can_platform
can_dev                 8361  1 c_can
g_ether                24066  0
libcomposite           15032  1 g_ether
cpufreq_userspace       2013  0
omap_rng                4054  0

machinekit@beaglebone:/sys/bus/iio/devices/iio:device0$ ls
dev  in_voltage0_raw  in_voltage1_raw  in_voltage2_raw  in_voltage3_raw
 in_voltage4_raw  in_voltage5_raw  in_voltage6_raw  in_voltage7_raw  name
 power  subsystem  uevent
machinekit@beaglebone:/sys/bus/iio/devices/iio:device0$ cat *
249:0
cat: in_voltage0_raw: Resource temporarily unavailable
cat: in_voltage1_raw: Resource temporarily unavailable
cat: in_voltage2_raw: Resource temporarily unavailable
cat: in_voltage3_raw: Resource temporarily unavailable
cat: in_voltage4_raw: Resource temporarily unavailable
cat: in_voltage5_raw: Resource temporarily unavailable
cat: in_voltage6_raw: Resource temporarily unavailable
cat: in_voltage7_raw: Resource temporarily unavailable
tiadc
cat: power: Is a directory
cat: subsystem: Is a directory
MAJOR=249