On Fri, 14 May 2004, IXO wrote:

> Excuse me if this question is repetitive.

It won't be if you only ask it once :-)

> I need to instal the DBI and DBD modules on my MacOSX 10.3.3 with Perl 5.8.1
> and ever get errors.
> Any can help me please.
> I need this to run a perl script with connection to MySQL and need this
> modules instaled.

We can't help you unless we know what errors you are getting.

Please send a mail to the list with the exact commands you are trying to
run, and the exact errors you are getting as a result.

A good way to do this is by simply cutting & pasting the text from your
Terminal window into an email to the list.

If the list of errors is very long (a page or more), it might be a good
idea to put the output on a web page, if you have access to one, and
send a link to that page to the list.

If you don't have a web site, don't worry about it -- just put the error
messages directly into an email to the list and we will try to help you.

--
Chris Devers