Someone actually stated earlier that Tunein was available on OSX. Maybe I understood incorrectly, but I was under the impression that what they meant was that there was an official OSX app. I know it's on I O S, but not OSX that I know of. I searched all over the Tunein web site, but cannot find any reference anywhere whatsoever to where this app would be for OSX, so if they have an app seperet from just using their web site's embedded player, then by all means, I wanna hear about it. Where do I get it, and, is it accessible?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jessica Moss" <junglebookfa...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2015 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: Tunin Radio Pro.

What's the difference between the free/premium versions? One thing i find weird, is that when it comes to our local stations here, I can browse through them with the app, and it doesn't pick up one of our local gospel stations here in the area that I know exists, because I did a google search for it, found their web site, and they do in fact streem, because I found a link to listen to them on line, and they have an app for I think, their station itself, but I haven't checked into what their app actually does.