To: <viph...@googlegroups.com>; <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2015 7:55 PM
Subject: Skype very important, please help

Hello,
I have to do a job interview on Skype. Can anyone tell me where it is the most accessible way to do it? Should I use my Mac, or my iPad? Any tips or instructions would also be helpful.
Thanks
Nancy

Nancy Badger, Ph.D
Assistant Vice Chancellor, Student Services
UT Chattanooga
Sent from my iPhone with dictation software. Please excuse spelling errors.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.