Hi,
Let me also add that for every major upgrade of a program or an operating
system, especially if you add a lot of new features, there's bound to be new
bugs as well. I wouldn't dream of ever downgrading, despite the fact that i can
see some bugs, or things that are different from the way i work.
Activities are reason enough for me not to downgrade.
/Krister