Hi guys,
I've been forced to admit defeat  and ask for help!
I'm finally starting to get my head around lion, well.. I think anyway. lol.
The 1 area I can not! get strait in my head is mail,  I just seam to go in
circles with it. much to my self disgust I've had to switch back to classic
view  for the moment.
Can anyone give me a step by step idea of how they handle switching between
mail boxes and reading messages in the new layout?
Any and all ideas will be more then welcome, I hate! admitting defeat on this,
but it really has got the best of me   at the moment.

Thanks, a very sick! of chasing her  tail!
Kari.