From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Gavin
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 5:42 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Downgrading From Lion To Snow Leopard

Hi listers,

Does anyone have any experience with downgrading from Lion back to Snow
Leopard? There are a number of things in Lion that
are seriously irritating me, one of which is that my computer came preinstalled
with it and, because Lion is only available
through the app store or on an external hard drive, I can't reinstall without
an Internet connection if I ever run into
problems. Also, I prefer the way VoiceOver handles certain pronunciations and
inflections in Snow Leopard. Another reason for
downgrading is that the driver for my Roland SonicCell, which is a MIDI sound
module, is only compatible with Snow Leopard or
earlier. By the looks of it, Roland hasn't released an updated driver for it
yet, and I can't afford to sit around and wait
for that to happen. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Gavin