In what view would I find this?  Songs?  Artist?  It's possible that this is
broken in ... um ... builds of iOS that I'm not permitted to talk about, in
which case this is a regression and I should file a bug.  The other possibility
is that my phone is syncing everything in my music library despite iTunes Match
being turned on, which is about to become disastrous as I import my entire CD
collection to the cloud.