yeah Chris I have the same problem too.

On 10/25/2012 12:31 PM, Chris Bruinenberg wrote:
Hi.
That would be great.
The thing i have trouble with is, let's say turning text to the appropriate
style. font 12 point times new roman and double space.
Thanks for any assistance.

On Oct 25, 2012, at 1:04 AM, Anne Robertson <a...@anarchie.org.uk> wrote:

Hello Chris,

I'm not a student, but I work as a freelance translator and most of the
documents I work with are MS Word format. I use Pages and export to Word and
the only formatting problem I have is with text boxes which do not stay in the
correct position between the two formats. Styles and so on transfer just fine
and by setting hotspots in the right places, you can check on the style of any
piece of text easily.

If you have to write papers in either APA or MLA format, let me know and I can
send you the Pages templates for these as they do not appear among those
provided with Pages.

Cheers,

Anne