On 8 Dec 2020, at 7:32, Mary via mailop wrote:

A solid idea, but you would have to avoid modifications to DKIM signed emails that sign the From header field via the h= tag as specified by RFC6376 secton 5.4 and 5.4.1.

Or validate the signature and re-sign the message including that validation before doing modifications.

I recognize the issues with that. They also exist with the increasingly widespread addition of "[EXTERNAL]" tags in Subject headers. They also exist with default and/or widely-used Sendmail behaviors with both From and To headers. DKIM is inherently fragile.