> 5. aug. 2021 kl. 12:41 skrev Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>:
>
> Could anybody explain why are these reports sent multiple times? This never
> happened with regular mail I receive from either Google or Yahoo.

I see exactly the same as you described.

However since both firms you mention rarely if ever respond directly to
queries, I have always sort of shrugged this phenomenon off with thinking it’s
likely that their sending setup for those reports has not been told about
greylisting, or for that matter, queueing.

Then again, if the source address we see is among the ones the sender domains
publish as allowed senders in their SPF records, greylisting here should not be
a factor (the setup we use is described after a somewhat wordy preamble in
https://bsdly.blogspot.com/2018/11/goodness-enumerated-by-robots-or.html
<https://bsdly.blogspot.com/2018/11/goodness-enumerated-by-robots-or.html>).

All the best,
Peter