On 06.02.2024 at 21:06 Al Iverson via mailop wrote:

I also observed them ejecting a company from their
organization for not following their rules. I can't really go into
specifics on that one.

CSA actually publishes the names of the companies whose membership has recently
been suspended on their website: https://certified-senders.org/participants/

On Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 10:57 AM Anael MOBILIA via mailop