From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Bob Foss
Sent: December 9, 1999 10:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI Rotating Grid for Layout

I am using Mapinfo Professional 4.5. I have a map projected in NYS Plane Coordinate System that I would like to rotate about 25 degrees for layout purposes. I cannot seem to find any commands to accomplish that goal. "Rotate" only returns information on how to rotate text, not the underlyng grid.

Bob Foss
Smith & Mahoney, P.C.
P.O. Box 22047
382 Broadway