Dear list

Did everyone out there make the same experience as I did?

We are using the MI 4.5 written in German. Now these days they are
installing MI 4.5 in English according to the compability of the year 2000.

As soon as I open a workspace saved in MI 4.5 (German) normally it should
open it with the inscription of that workspace.

But unfortunately the version of MI 4.5 (English) opens it without that
inscription. In contrary to that the MI 4.5 (German) opens it correctly.

What I would like to know is, what causes this malfunction of that softwre
package. By the I tried MI 5.5 (English) an I could open all others
workspaces saved in MI 4.5 (German).

I would appreciate if someone could help, then the maintenance group does
not know that programme.

Best regards

Christian Cattaneo