I am trying to use the MultiListBox command in MapBasic and have set up the control in
the dialog but can't figure out a way to return entries from the list box.

What I am trying to do is query a temporary table that summarises entries in a column
and populates a multi list box.  This part works well and I can populate the multi
list box with what I want from a temporary table.  The problem I have is that I can't
figure out how to trap the selections in the multi list box (I want to use what the
user chooses to limit what a sql query selects).

I have already tried to call a handler routine (from the dialog) and have played
around with the ReadControlValue command, but it isn't clear from the MapBasic manuals
how exactly to trap mulitple selections made in a multi list box.  Eventually I want
the code to provide me with string values that match the entries selected from the
multi list box.

Any help most gratefully received.

David Watkins