I have added a Hotlink to one of my layers that automatically opens up a
MapInfo workspace.

For every 78 objects in the table it will open a different workspace.

On my PC, which runs Windows 2000 when I click the Hotlink tool the
workspace opens as a new window WITHIN the current MapInfo session.

On other PC's though, running on W95/98 clicking on the hotlink tool opens a
NEW MapInfo session.

Is there any way to stop this??? I would like the "hotlined"-workspace to
open WITHIN the current MapInfo session.

Can't find any preferences to set this up within MapInfo, so am assuming it
is because I am running W2000????

Thanks

Jolanda Simon
IT Officer