Greg,
It is available at
http://testdrive.mapinfo.com/proviewer
Like yourself, I find the new MapInfo web page structure / layout rather user -
unfriendly.

Regards,
Brendan Henry
Senior GIS Officer
Queensland Department of Main Roads

"Agen Greg SMSgt AFRC/RSOO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/12/2000 23:25:58

Please respond to "Agen Greg SMSgt AFRC/RSOO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>