Hi  Dietrich

If you have a point and want to find the nearst point i a table, try this
SQL

Dim MyPoint as Object

MyPoint = Some Point

Select * from MyPointTab  Where Distance(centroidx(MyPoint),
CentroidY(MyPoint), centroidx(Obj), CentroidY(Obj), "m") In  (Select
Min(Distance(centroidx(MyPoint), CentroidY(MyPoint), centroidx(Obj),
CentroidY(Obj), "m")) from MyPointTab)

      Med venlig hilsen
      Peter Laulund

      Kort & Matrikelstyrelsen  ·  www.kms.dk
      National Survey and Cadastre - Denmark
      Rentemestervej 8  ·  DK 2400 København NV
      E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ·  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      Phone: +45 3587 5050  ·  Direct: +45 3587 5173

"Dietrich Kastens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - 06-01-2001 06:26:03

      Besvar venligst til "Dietrich Kastens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>