Greetings list,

Now that I have once again pulled my hair out over an issue, I call on the
list for help :)

I'm trying to create an auto label expression that will label with the
minimum of two columns (fromleft fromright) yet return the number greater
than 0 if there is such a number.

(ie Minimum(fromleft, fromright) )

More simply put, I want from two columns, the least number "greater" than
zero "0".

Example:

FromLeft   FromRight     Low
1                      2                 1
0                      4                 4
9                      0                 9

Would produce a label displaying the lowest address number greater than
zero.
David Reid
GIS/Database Manager
Colbert County E 9-1-1