Hello everyone,

 As many of you might remember from my previous posts the prior Mapinfo guru
of my office has taken an "unlimited extended leave of absense" and one
bright Monday morning I found the MapInfo pro ver 5 CD and owners manual on
my desk with a note from my boss gently informing me I was the new dept
MapInfo Guy!

They say the only stupid questions are those that are never asked. Today I
test this to the fullest!

I have a list of 90 cities in the USA geocoded in a table and mapped.

I have the Year 2000 zipcode table also loaded to the map.

I have created buffers around each seperate city with a simple circular 25
mile buffer.

If I click on a buffer with my mouse the Info tool tells me all about all
the zipcodes that are contained within that particular buffer.

The Question:
    I want to create a table that contains all the zipcodes in the buffers
as well as those that are partially in these buffer areas. Each record in
the new table should contain the city I drew the buffer around, the zipcodes
within the buffer, and the city / town / whatever affiliated with that that
zipcode.

   I must have overlooked that section of the users manual or I am thick
headed.. I just don't seem to be able to locate any info on how to pull this
type of data and put it into a new table.

Thank You for your time and patience

Steve