From: "Gustaf Svedjemo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Steve Fleckenstein'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 7:44 AM
Subject: SV: MI-L Ignorant new user question on Buffer data extraction

Do a SQL query and join you two tables ( zip areas & city buffers ) with the
operator within or interscts and you get a record set with all the zip areas
that is partly within or interscts the city buffers.

//Hälsningar / Regards
Gustaf Svedjemo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Högskolan på Gotland / Gotland University College
Cramérgatan 3
S-621 57 Visby
Sweden
E-post / Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]