If you had the city table editable when you created the buffers they are in
that table. My suggestion is that you creat a new table for the buffers. Keep
it empty and editable. Select all you cities and creat the buffers, the will
end up in your new table. Save it and do the join with taht one and your zip
areas.

//Hälsningar / Regards
Gustaf Svedjemo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Högskolan på Gotland / Gotland University College
Cramérgatan 3
S-621 57 Visby
Sweden
E-post / Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]