Hello all,

Are there any other local authorities using both Mapinfo and Caps Solutions
'Uniform 2000' ?
If so, have you got a decent link between the two, we're still waiting for
something that will work as Caps seem to be trying to push their new 'gis
link' which is based on Esri software. It looks as if I'll either have to
keep two copies of all my data, one in Shape format and one in Mapinfo, or
be forced into changing our GIS to Arcview.
Has anyone solved this problem?

Andrew Young
Durham City Council

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is confidential.  It must not be read,
copies disclosed or used by any person other than the named recipient.
Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the
sender immediately.