List

I really need help with this one.

I have V6.0 on a particular machine and at various times the user gets an
'Internal Error' 31101 when trying to print from a layout.  I've just got an
'Internal Error' 31107 when printing from a different layout and cancelling
the print.  I've had this happen once on another machine as well.

I've done all the usual; saved the layout with another name; created a new
layout but all to no avail.

What I need to establish is if these error codes are MI, Windows or hardware
and what they mean or where I can get information on them.

Your help would be appreciated.

Mark Percival
ICT Client Officer(GIS)
City Development Directorate