List

Can anyone provide me with a sample of MapBasic code that will allow me to
change the style of a symbol from a query table to a known style.  I'm
getting a little confused looking at the help provided.

I have to select all records that meet a certain criteria and change the
symbol style to red.

This is only for internal use and is not for a general application.

Mark Percival
ICT Client Officer(GIS)
City Development Directorate
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]