C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

Hi List!

I would like to know if it's possible to change the centroid of an object
(polygone) to its "natural" position. By natural position, I mean the one
that MapInfo Pro sets. I'm using the Alter Object function like: Alter
Object Obj Geography OBJ_GEO_CENTROID, PointObj  but the function checks to
make sure that the point is a "valid" centroid (i.e., it is inside the
region).

Would anybody know a way (function, mapbasic tool) to create this "VALID"
centroid? How could I change my bad centroid in order to get a good "Valid"
one.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Best Regards,

François Bergeron
____________________________

François Bergeron / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager, GIS Services

KOREM
GEObroadcasting your information
____________________________

680, boul. Charest Est
Québec (Québec)
G1K 3J4
Tél. : (418) 647-1555
Fax : (418) 647-1666
1-888-440-1MAP
www.korem.com

Best New MapInfo Partner 2000 - North America