In case you were wondering why your message was stripped clean,
attachments (images, WAVs, viruses) are not allowed in MapInfo-L
messages. Our mail server automatically strips them off and converts
MIME mail to plain text before message are rebroadcast to everyone
on the list. Sorry if this policy cramps anyone's style, but we
don't want to unwittingly spread viruses.

If you need to show images, post them on your web site and direct
people there with a URL. Or send attachments direct to those who
agree to accept them.

--
- Bill Thoen
GISnet, 1401 Walnut St., Suite C, Boulder, CO  80302

Robert wrote:

>         type="multipart/alternative";
>         boundary="----=_NextPart_001_009A_01C14085.9C4BB5C0"
>
> ------=_NextPart_001_009A_01C14085.9C4BB5C0
>         boundary="----=_NextPart_002_009B_01C14085.9C4BB5C0"
>
> ------=_NextPart_002_009B_01C14085.9C4BB5C0
>
> Hello all, I need your to help me, In the next pictures I indicate some =
> squares I don't want to show in my browser, someone of you know how to =
> eliminate or to hide these squares.
> Now I will paste the pictures, but maybe someone can not to visualize =
> it, in all ways I  attached it.
> Thank's all
> Robert

  • ... cjx