I have received this message when putting two Raster images (registered)
into a mapper although both go into a their own mappers ok.

I am also trying to do an SQL using the ProportionOverlap or Overlap
functions and keep getting this error.

This only happens in 6.5 (I'm running build 31).

Has anyone got a clue what's going on.

Looking at the amount of FPE's being posted I can only think that a bug has
crept in.

MI Tech Support - Can you look into this please because it's making some
operations impossible?

Mark Percival
ICT Client Officer(GIS)
ICT Client Team
City Development Directorate
Coventry City Council
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.