From: Mike Stein [ <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 January 2002 15:39
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: MI-L RE: Batch Workspace printing

Hello all,

I have workspaces - say "workspace 1 - 150" - and would like to print them
off one after each other without manually closing each workspace down and
reopening the next in sequence. Does anybody know of some MapBasic code that
will replicate the print command for MapInfo. I do have a small piece of
simple MapBasic

        Run Application "D:\Projects\P3257\PhaseOne-01.WOR"
        PrintWin
        Close All Interactive

However, after the first line executes the PrintWin line of code does not
execute and therefore the Close All and following does not execute either.
Do I need to compile this code in MapBasic and create a program (mbx) for
all the needed workspaces or does somebody out there have any special codes
designed to combat such a dilemma

Many thanks

Mike Stein
GIS Project Assistant

RSK Environment Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0)1928 726006
Fax: +44 (0)1928 725633
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 <http://www.rsk.co.uk> http://www.rsk.co.uk

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.