Hello,

This is slightly off topic - and I hope no one thinks this
is inappropriate...

Before we spend money on advertising, I'd like to know which
"job sites" get read most by talented MapInfo people. What
are the best places to advertise for a "MapInfo expert" for
our mapping service bureau office in VT?  Where do you look
when you are checking out possible jobs?  I know about the
geocomm.com sites, but I don't know if anyone actually reads
them.  Plus, there must be others.  I'd be happy to
summarize if there's interest...

Thanks.

(And I will not share responses with your employer!)

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!