From: Lars V. Nielsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 9:18 PM
To: Fonseca, Milton
Cc: 'Neil Havermale'; Mapinfo-L (E-mail)
Subject: Re: MI-L JPEG (JPG) and JPEGW (JPW)

Hi Milton,

Just a heads up on this. I've downloaded the tool you mention, and find two
problems with it :

1. It doesn't work well with localized MIPro versions since it presumes an
American menu bar (typical error!)
2. It doesn't handle skewed images (non-axis-parallel images) at all

Best regards/Med venlig hilsen
Lars V. Nielsen
GisPro, Denmark
http://www.gispro.dk/