Hi,

I have been trying to import a "dxf" file into
MapInfo, but after displaying some warning messages
about no existing "tables" and "block" sections in the
file, MapInfo finally shows a box with the message:
"DXF Error: file does not contain an
entities section. File is invalid. No objects will be
created". (it does not ask for coordinates
transformation)
The file is only a map (I want to attach data later
from excel), originally drawn in CorelDraw 10, and
next converted to DXF format in AutoCAD 2000i.
Do any body know what could be the problem? and how
could I solve it?

Thank you a lot.

Juan Carlos Rodríguez