Sent: Thursday, 20 November 2003 12:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L Identifying Regions with Holes

Hi all,

Is there any way to identify, by a query or other straightforward process,
all regions that have a hole or holes in them? The ObjectInfo function will
enable multi-polygon regions to be identified, but I can't see that it will
provide what I want. Any suggestions?

TIA,

Keith

Keith Campbell
GIS Consultant

ATKINS ENVIRONMENT
Cornerstone House
Stafford Park 13, Telford
Shropshire, TF3 3AZ
England
Tel: +44 (0)1952 21 3268 *
Fax: +44 (0)1952 20 0981 *

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
Web: www.atkinsglobal.com *

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

Best Regards,
Katerinka