De : Markus Lindner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 6 janvier 2005 11:00
À : Christophe Brabant
Cc : mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Objet : Re: MI-L RE : MI-L open Access database with mdw security

Try the following:

Register Table "mydsn"
        Type ODBC
        Table "Select * From mytable"
        Connection "DSN=mydsn;DLG=0"
        Into "c:\windows\mydsn.tab"

That should prevent the Dialog from appearing, it works for Oracle
Connections,
i dont know whether it works for access as well

Regards

Markus

--
CISS TDI GmbH <http://www.ciss.de/>

Markus Lindner                                 CISS TDI GmbH
Tel. +49 2642 97 80 0                          Barbarossastraße 36
Fax. +49 2642 97 80 10                         53489 Sinzig, Germany
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       http://www.ciss.de/
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Sinzig                  AG Andernach, HR-Nummer 3357
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Math. Joachim Figura, Dipl.-Inform. Berthold Bärk