From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 14 February 2006 1:31 AM
To: Simmonds, Ashley (DTEI)
Cc: MapInfo-L@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: RE: [MI-L] E-mailing TAB file sets

Hi All1

Earlier in this thread I suggested that you use mif/mid files for MapInfo data
exchange, rather than the somewhat shaky method of trying to put across the tab
file set. I repeat that advice.
I don't know about semi-compiled, but it's a well known format, it's pure
ASCII, and compresses excellently with winzip.

Hälsning / Best regards Mats.E
FB Engineering AB
Södra Förstadsgatan 26
211 43 Malmö