Dear Colleagues

We are delighted to inform you that, thanks to the support of the Government
of the Balearic Islands, Spain, the June 2007 issue of The Monachus Guardian
has been published in Spanish. The November issue will follow in due course.

This, we believe, marks another significant step towards bringing the plight
of the monk seals and their threatened habitats to a wider international
audience.

If you have Spanish-language friends or colleagues who you think might be
interested in the publication, please forward them this email.

The Spanish translation can be accessed at:
<http://www.monachus-guardian.org/spanish> or through our ³home² page
<http://www.monachus-guardian.org> via the linked flag.

With kind regards

William Johnson