Hi all,

We work for a small cetacean research charity on the Isle of Man called
Manx Whale and Dolphin Watch. We have recently opened a little visitor
centre and received some funding to install a tablet and headphones as a
'listening station' where visitors can hear sounds of some of our local
species.

We don't yet have our own recordings (we will hopefully collect these over
the next year or so) so we are hoping some groups would be willing to let
us use some small clips of sounds for this purpose.

The species we have displayed info about are:
Harbour porpoise (*Phocoena phocoena*)
Common dolphin *(Delphinus delphis*)
Bottlenose dolphin *(Tursiops truncatus*)
Risso's dolphin *(Grampus griseus*)
Minke whale (*Balaenoptera acutorostrata*)
Killer whale (*Orcinus orca*)
Humpback whale (*Megaptera novaeangliae*)
Fin whale (*Balaenoptera physalus*)

We would of course credit your recording. If anyone has anything suitable
they would be willing to share just for this educational purpose please get
in touch with i...@mwdw.net

Thank you very much for your help,
Bryony and Jen