Join us on Crowdcast for Season 2 of Cetacean Sessions focused exclusively on
recent advances in killer whale science. Cetacean Sessions is a free seasonal
weekly webinar series where we discuss impactful cetacean science with those
conducting it around the world. It is informal, educational, interactive and
geared towards those studying or interested in cetaceans.

Cetacean Sessions #8 is Sunday, May 1st at 7:00pm Pacific Time. In this session
we will discuss how age and sex class affect sociality in J pod (southern
resident killer whales) and generally, what friendships between individual
killer whales look like. Dr. Michael Weiss will provide an overview of his
article Age and sex influence social interactions, but not associations, within
a killer whale pod recently published in Proceedings of the Royal Society B:
Biological Sciences. Presentation and discussion will be followed by live Q&A.

Please visit our Crowdcast channel to register and for more information on our
upcoming sessions. https://www.crowdcast.io/cetaceansessions

Sincerely, Jared Towers
Director, Bay Cetology
https://baycetology.org