If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, smells like
a duck, then it probably is a duck. The email you have sent looks like a
scam, reads like a scam, sounds like a scam, smells like a scam........

-
Michael Booth
Associate Lecturer
Faculty of Communication
University of Canberra                     Ph:  61 02 6201 2161 (w)
61 02 6249 1716 (h)
Canberra, ACT, 2601                     Fax:  61 02 6201 5119
 AUSTRALIA                                      Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                                        I Know
                                                It's Only Rock'n'Roll.
                                                        But I like it,