Hi Rob;

You wrote!

>Please sign and forward as instructed.

No! And this is why..Leaving aside the incredible situation that women find
themselves in in Afghanistan as well as other places.By the way the left was
complicent in this in there support of the "Afghan Revolution"!

>STATEMENT: In signing this, we agree that the current treatment of
>women in Afghanistan is completely UNACCEPTABLE and deserves support
>and action by the United Nations and that the current situation overseas
>will not be tolerated. Women's Rights is not a small issue anywhere
>and it is UNACCEPTABLE for women in 1999 to be treated as sub-human and
>so much as property. Equality and human decency is a RIGHT not a freedom,
>whether one lives in Afghanistan or elsewhere.

Warm Regards
Bob Malecki

Check Out My HomePage where you can, Read or download
the book!

Ha Ha Ha McNamara,Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my Crystalball!
and "Radiotime"-the Book!

Now the International Communist League Page!
Just push on the "Spartacist" Button.

Or Get The Latest Issue of,
COCKROACH, a zine for poor and working-class people.

Checkout the "Non RADIO News" Page..

And now the "Black", "Brown and "Yellow" pages..

http://home.bip.net/malecki

http://www.algonet.se/~malecki

 Email <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>