#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 2/26/15 6:48 PM, Thomas wrote:
In viewing the website, no link to post a comment on an article can be found,
which will operate to limit interest in and future attention to what is posted,
conveying the message that there is no interest or importance to what a reader
may agree or disagree with.  A one way street only.

I took over the website from the people who replaced Pham Binh. I don't know who to blame, him or them, but they were in over their heads technically and I am trying to resolve the comments issue.