I know this question has been asked in the past on MCN-l in various
forms and permutations, but I'm asking again to get the latest, greatest
answers from my peers, as things are changing so rapidly in the arena of
social media and museums!

Does your institution have a dedicated, full-time social media manager?
If so, in which department does that position live?

Or do you divide up social media responsibilities between more than one
person or department? If so, what criteria do you use to make those
distinctions?

Many thanks for your input!

Dana

Dana Mitroff Silvers
Head of Online Services
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
151 Third Street
San Francisco, CA  94103-3159
dmitroff at sfmoma.org
www.sfmoma.org

The information contained in this electronic mail message (including any
attachments) is confidential information that may be covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521, intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately notify me and delete the
original message.  Thank you