We're reviewing how we name our image files and I'm hoping that some of you may
have worked through this same issue. Currently, we use our accession number,
however as this contains periods it has been identified as potentially
problematic. For example, accession # 42.3.11 = VAG-42.3.11.jpg. One suggestion
is to change the decimals to zeros but we are concerned that this makes the
image file name difficult to read. Have any of you found a good solution to a
problem  like this? Any thoughts or samples of your naming structure would be
most appreciated!

thanks very much
Danielle