Who would like to be # 100 on

   |::| Museums ON Facebook   |::|

We currently have 98 members - please feel free to join in the discussion...

As we are all acutely aware, there are many discussions taking place
online on a host of different subjects that interests the museum
community.  There are also many, many platforms to choose from (this
one included) that enable these discussions to take place.

This discussion group is dedicated to museums who have decided to
represent their institution on Facebook, and not unsurprisingly, it
takes place on Facebook. You are welcome to join in the discussion if
your own institution has decided to set up your own Facebook
platform, or if you are considering doing so, and would like to hear
from others about their experience.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8173798651

Dr. Susan Hazan
Jerusalem