From: mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu on behalf of Ari Davidow
Sent: Tue 3/24/2009 1:03 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: [MCN-L] from flickr to our website

We are exploring using Flickr and our website in tandem. I thought I
remembered that Flickr provided all sorts of neat templates for taking
our content from Flickr and posting it to our website. Instead (as I
might have expected had I thought about it) I am seeing only flickr
badges. Has anyone come up with a nifty way to share content between
their website (we use Drupal if that helps) and Flickr such that the
same images don't have to have metdata attached twice?

ari

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu