Ok, I'm hooked.  I find myself using my Sharp 722 recorder all the time for
recording music sessions.  However, when I go out to record, I always start
with a blank disk (because I don't know in advance how much music I'm going
to record).  Typically, I only wind up with 20-30 minutes of stuff I want
to keep.  I would like to be able to dump that material to another
minidisk.  So here's my question:

What are your recommendations for the best CHEAP player only for the
purposes of transferring from one MD to another?

Thanks in advance.

Paul